home
about me
fave picks
contact
a 'lil something in the universe
Friday, December 19, 2008
being an ordinary sharah,
in this fast moving forward life that i choose
sometime up... sometime down......
sometime sweet....sometime bitter....

still.... gotta manage to smile
bcoz, there's family to taken care of
my husband.... my children....

have to stay calm
bcoz, there's business to taken care of
especially my team....
have to support them with all my heart
to share and make them see why i love this business

i'm not super mom... definitely am not
there are time, when i dissapointed
there are time when things don't happen
the way i plan it to be....

there are time that i'm crying on my hubby lap
just say meaningless and yet the real things that i feel inside

there are time when i feel i never can get enough of prayer and shalat
which makes me bursted out both in tears and laugh
when my hubby, as usual with his easy smile
asking me if i wanna go to the mall and just go crazeey instead
(if you know what i mean ;p)
oh how i love you dear....
u know me reaaalyyy goood ;-)

there are time that i felt so small
that i'm just a little something in the universe
that all i can do is trying.... and then asking for Allah to help me
for Him to help me and show me what is the best for me
I know that even though i'm trying very hard to get and
to figure out what is the best 4 me
He already know the answer...
and for that
I'm sure my very best will come
it's just a matter of time

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger ipv6 said...

thanks the God and one aint need forced to put as miles on one face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home