home
about me
fave picks
contact
What I got yesterday...
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Just got back from a James Gwee Seminar that I attend with the BOSS family. Usually in a seminar we will found one or two new things that is very "nempel" in our head, and for me that is:

An intriguing quote (hmmm, actually 3 of it ;p) that keep dancing in my mind:

1. The Law of Attraction: Your THOUGHTS become THINGS


"If you SEE IT in your mind, you're going to HOLD IT in your hand"

Amazingly, i just realize, The Law of Attraction had happened to me many times!! Alhamdulilah.
.....the time when I finally passed the UMPTN....1994

.....the time when i think i'll be able to go around the world by myself (my family doesn't really like travelling except for "mudik, naik haji or dinas kantor" ;p)... it just happened, i start travelling when i was in high school......

.....the time when i got married with my loving husband (exactly at the age that i want it to be happen -25 years old- and remembering all the struggle, Alhamdulilah ;-))

.....the time when i really hope to had my second child soonest as i already gave birth to my 1st lil baby girl, Kalila, Alhamdulilah.... 6 months after, i'm having cute baby boy Nawal (hehehe, my hubby doesn't know my secret prayer ;p)

.....the time when i want to be an HR head, even though i didn't have a related education and job experience.... i just got it! (hmm, actually i think it's because my capabilities. hehehe)

.... the time when i really want to accompany my mother to go Umroh..... alhamdulilah I had "rizki" so i can make it....

....the time when i think i'll be an Oriflame director, Alhamdulilah i am now!

.... the time when i'm asking to have a reliable nanny and maid ..... i got them, 2 great assisstant! (really, they're such a great help, so thankful)

.....and everytime i get "bete" a.k.a not in the good mood, everything i do usualy will end up in a mess...;p

and so on...and so on....and so on....

All I did is just keepin' it all in my mind.... efforts towards what i thought and believe it's all gonna happen... then i'll have it. Of course those all happened with the help and bless of Allah SWT.

SOOO:
1. I am now so GRATEFUL for everything that I already have, everything that Allah gave to me.
2. I'll keep thinking for other things hehehe.... keep trying, keep praying.
3. Will always, iAllah keep positive thinking.

ps: (mengingatkan diri sendiri mode ON)
jangan lupa shalatnya jangan injury time mulu, ngajinya jangan bolong2 juga ya....



2. Being Normal or Abnormal?


We are afloat in a sea of sameness.
High quality sameness BUT sameness just the same.


To suceed we must STOP being so GODDAMN NORMAL ;p
In a winner-takes-all world, NORMAL equals NOTHING

Nordstorm and Ridderstrale, Funky Bussiness


So being abnormal is very gooood, (no no no, not abnormal = crazy, it's more to the out-of-the-box way of thinking... hehehe ;-). Lots of successful people in this world, think and act abnormally.
Abnormal people usually have wild imaginations..... and they work on it, make it happen. The Google guy is one of the example... also the You Tube and the Face Book creator. They're all young and basically start from their imaginations.... of a NEW, DIFFERENT something! For this guys,

Imaginations is everything,
it's preview of life's coming attraction


So I wonder, how abnormal am I now? Or am I abnormal enough to has a great success in the next, let's say three years? Hmmm.... wondering (while tapping my fingers on the table ;p)


3. the more you Give...the more You get


It's what every people should actually do, by giving others we'll get more and more. (Teori Ekonomi Klasik Supply Demand tidak berlaku di sini sepertinya ya...;p). Then in relation of this quote, i also found out a great concept of giving and sharing to others. It's http://www.b1g1.com/, met the founder ms. Masami Sato last night at the event and definetely feel that her program is a great one! It's a new concept of helping others....... Give ur self a try!

Buy1GIVE1Free - B1G1 - A simple idea changing the world. For good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home