home
about me
fave picks
contact
My Lovely Bday Gift
Tuesday, May 22, 2007















Today is my Bday (again)…..still 17 inside …really, believe me ;-)

My husband, the kids and their granny (nyawer dot com) gave me a cool Nokia cdma mobile…..with long lasting battery and browsing menu….(hip hip hurray….i can send and receive email with my flexy number)….so happy happy happy ;-)

Mommy gave me a colourful Qur’an ….will help me to learn tajwid and read Qur’an better…..so greaaattt…..

with my friends calling, sms and email….still remember me.….
with my family....surrounded me with so much love...
with my husband always care for me... always support me....always there for me...with the love
with my kids always fill my hearts with their laugh, their funny thought, and mostly with their love......

Alhamdulilah.















Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger dini said...

Bu, happy belated birthday ya...
Ah senengnya baca blogmu ini
Agak bingung juga sih, gimana caramu "bersalin-rupa" sedemikian hebat.... Salut, salut....
Dari jaman SMA dulu, Sharah udah hebat sih, tapi sekarang makin TOB :)
(mengutip istilah Wendy jamam 3F3 dulu untuk mengatakan saking topnya hehehe, masih inget gak ?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home