home
about me
fave picks
contact
Lila's 2nd Week at Elementary School
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Lila my dear, enroll now at Elementary School

This week is her 2nd week at elementary school.
Just 2 days after she went to school, she already does the shalat everyday….all time except Shubuh ;-)
She’s only 5 years and 9 months…..and that makes me so touched.
At the first day I took her to school, I felt a lil' bit hesitate and lil bit sorry when I realized that she’s very young at that time and has to deal with all the routine from 6 o’clock everyday to 2’clock in the afternoon.

So far she sounds very happy …told me every new thing she learned from the school that day.
I really hope it’s not a mistake to send her to school this early….i hope I’ll be able to help her to pass through the time….

Teacher at school said that the first 3 months will be the toughest time for her….adjusting from kindergarten to elementary.

Sigghhh....i hope she'll be okay. I will only take her to only 2 extra course, the piano and the swim course so that she can has enough time to rest and to play. Sigghh...still worry dot com MODE ON.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home